How do I register a bank card on my account?
Register one or several bank cards on your account to make future bookings on the website or the Accor mobile application easier.
To register a bank card on your account:
- Log in to your account
- From all.accor.com website
- From the Accor mobile application
- From the Accor tablet application
- Access your account by clicking on <<My account>> in the submenu that appears when you click (or hover your mouse) on the icon at the top of your screen
- In the «Bank cards» section, fill in your bank details:
- Name of card holder
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Security code (the three digits on the back of your card, four for American Express). This information is used to check your card's validity and will not be stored
- Confirm by clicking on «Save»
When making a booking, you can also register your card on your Accor account if your card is compatible (MasterCard, Visa and American Express are eligible - excluding debit cards). You can register five cards.