How do I use my points to book a breakfast or one of the other services the hotel offers?
When you book a stay at a Accor address that is enrolled in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless programme, you can also opt to use your Rewards points to book an additional service, such as breakfast, a bottle of champagne or a box of chocolates. This can be done by making a simple phone call to the Accor call centre or the hotel in question.
The kind of Rewards points-eligible services members of ALL are offered may vary from one hotel to another: one hotel may offer a bouquet of flowers, whilst another may offer a massage.
Booking an additional service paid for with Rewards points is subject to the following conditions:
- The member must have booked a room in order to be eligible to book an additional service paid for with Rewards points, and the two bookings must be made at the same time.
- This service can only be booked over the phone by calling the Accor call centre or the hotel in question.
- The room booking does not have to be paid for with Rewards points in order to book an additional service paid for with Rewards points. The room booking can be paid for using any other means of payment accepted by the hotel.
- Members must have enough Rewards points to cover the full cost of the service they wish to book. There is no minimum threshold of 2,000 Rewards points, unlike when booking a room. For example: you have 1,250 Rewards points, and 1,250 Rewards points are needed to book a breakfast. If you wish to book two breakfasts, you can consequently book one using your Rewards points, but you will need to pay for the other one using a bank card or any other means of payment accepted by the hotel. If, on the other hand, you only have 700 Rewards points, you cannot book a breakfast using the 700 Rewards points and then pay for the remainder with a bank card.
- Rewards points cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and no change will be given.
- The cancellation and amendment policy that applies to the room rate also applies to any additional services booked.
- To guarantee the security of each points debit transaction, an automatic e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address linked to the member’s ALL account.
- Solely the person whose last name and first name appear on the ALL card is eligible to use Rewards points to make a booking.
- Additional details may be requested at the time of booking in order to verify the member’s identity.
- The exchange rate is as follows: 2,000 Rewards points = 40 euros.