What expenses are eligible for earning Status and Rewards points?
The expenses that allow you to earn, Status and Rewards points are those paid for by the member during an eligible stay:
- Accommodation expenses for the member and for one other room in the same hotel and on the same date (in other words a maximum total of 2 rooms invoiced), provided that
- - the member stays in one of the said rooms and pays all expenditure for both rooms.
- - the other room is not occupied by another member.
- Services in addition to accommodation, for example: mini bar, telephone, room service, pay television, meals taken by the member in the hotel's restaurant and drinks at the hotel bar
- Expenses related to thalassotherapy or spa treatments at a Thalassa sea & spa center linked to the hotel, only if the member stays in the hotel.
Status and Rewards points are calculated on the total amount of expenses, excluding taxes, eligible for earning points. The invoice must be paid at the hotel. Any rejection of payment will result, if applicable, in the cancellation of any Nights, Status points or Rewards points earned.
The following expenses are not eligible for earning Status and Rewards points:
- Extras (even if they are paid to the hotel) during a stay that is not eligible for earning points
- Taxes (in particular VAT), tips, taxi rides, transfers to or from the hotel, service charges and other applicable costs
For further details about earning points, please take a look at the following question: [How do I earn Status points and Rewards points for every stay ?]((/help/loyalty-membership/le-club-accorhotels/earn-points/faq/how-do-i-earn-le-club-accorhotels-points-for-every-stay/index.en.shtml)